Positivity isn’t just a mindset. It’s critical to living a happy and successful life.
We’re so often hit with negativity: news, perspectives, pessimistic people… It can often feel impossible to continue with a positive spirit.
Instead of getting stuck in negativity, I turn to those habitually optimistic people who see the brighter side of life and understand the power of positive thinking. Thank you to my business friends, my family and my best friends; you know who you are!
To fuel my positive fire, I find that words and quotes also are an excellent source of positive inspiration.
These are some of my favourites:
- “The most important decision you make is to be in a good mood.” — Voltaire.
- “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honourable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” – George Bernard Shaw.
- “Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.” – Shiv Khera.
- “You can’t make positive choices for the rest of your life without an environment that makes those choices easy, natural, and enjoyable.” – Deepak Chopra.
- ” No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you’ll find the positive side of things.” – Demi Lovato.
And even better, it’s always uplifting to listen to the fantastic lyrics of Monty Python’s Always Look on the Bright Side of Life. An instant mood-booster!
So, are you feeling inspired to be positive?