I’m a public relations consultant and writer with 20 years of corporate, non-profit and start-up experience. I work with my clients to craft and deliver content-driven PR strategies to help them get the word out and get noticed.
Over the last decade I’ve demonstrated significant achievements as a PR and communications professional, and have notable experience working strategically and practically to address issues regionally and nationally around climate change.
Through my charitable work as a trustee with Sniffer, a national environmental charity, I understand the commitment, responsibility and passion required to ensure that actions are fulfilled to meet their vision and strategic goals.
I also run #InspireGood a networking group dedicated to connecting charities and businesses.
I graduated with a first-class degree in Communications from Sunderland University.
Some things you might not know about me.
- Climate change and the environment are close to my heart which is why I set up community interest company Climate Action North East.
- I wrote an application for a client that resulted in him winning the trip of a lifetime to the United States of America and sharing conference space with Barack Obama, Sergey Brin and Mark Zukerberg.
- My success rate for writing winning award and bid applications is 87%.
- I have a Masters in PR where I examined how digital communications is used well in the low carbon and sustainability sectors.
- Adrian Edmondson declared I have a beautiful name when signing his book ‘The Gobbler’ for me. (His wife is Jennifer Saunders).